philosophy ∙ loveswept

December 20, 2014


philosophy ∙ loveswept

It's been awhile! I'm finally giving blogging some attention lol. It had to fall to the back for a little bit but its getting revived haha. I like blogging, but its always good to make sure everything outside of blogging is in order you know? For awhile now I have been wanting a light fragrance to wear. Most of what is in my collection at the moment is in the medium to strong range, so I wanted something light. I also wanted to try a different brand and change things up. So I paid a visit to Sephora. The sales associate there recommended that I try Philosophy, a skincare brand. She specifically wanted me to try Loveswept, a fragrance in the line considered to be popular with the public. I am familiar with Philosophy, so I said why not lol. Loveswept is a mostly floral fragrance with hidden earthy scents. The notes are Bergamot, Blue Violet, Lotus Blossom, Pink Jasmine, Purple Passion Fruit, Skin Musk, Creamy Amber, White Cedarwood. Overall I'm not sure if I feel strongly about this fragrance. I'm not particularly fond of how the fragrance sits on my skin a while after its been applied.  Looks like I may have to check out the other fragrances in their line because this is the last time I will get Loveswept lol. Have you tried Philosopy's fragrances?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Only good vibes here. Let me know what you think! - Irene