sinful colors ∙ graine de poivre

October 17, 2014


So another color that I have taken a liking to lately are browns. Especially brown that looks mauve and chocolate brown. Chocolate brown is a hot color this season for nails and I'm glad because if they weren't I probably would not have paid attention lol. I need to stop overlooking these awesome colors lol. For my manicure recently I chose Sinful Colors Graine De Poivre, a brownish mauve. Beautiful color. I can't really find this color on line or anywhere so I am going to go ahead and say it was either a limited edition color or discontinued. "Graine De Poivre" translates to pepperseed in French. I am still reviewing my French so I was happy to see this nail shade was in French lol. It has taken a backseat though as I have been busy. Blogging is taking a backseat a little bit too but I'll be back to give more time to these things soon. Hopefully brown nail polish makes its way into your collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Only good vibes here. Let me know what you think! - Irene