opi ∙ what wizardry is this?

October 1, 2014




Soooo its the first of the month! October is here! Pumpkin spice, leaves, and Halloween come to mind. Speaking of which I should get some pumpkin spice latte soon. I need to make this coming of fall thing official lol. Lately I have been busy. Just a lot on my plate, but nothing I can't handle. I'm still working on my time management skills. I took some time to do my nails this week and painted them with OPI What Wizardry is This?. It is a blackish gold textured polish with a matte finish. It's really interesting to look at. I like textured polish because it's different. It gives your nails dimension and just makes them look cool overall. This type of textured polish is what OPI calls "Liquid Sand™". Other nail brands have similar versions with different names. The texture is gritty and rough like sandpaper. Because it dries matte and needs to have visible texture, there is no need for top coat. Just base coat and two coats of color. That was actually why I picked it because it meant I could skip the top coat step and save myself some time lol. Hopefully you have tried textured polish. If not, definitely give it a go if you desire something different on your nails. It's a nice and easy way to switch it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Only good vibes here. Let me know what you think! - Irene