today last year...

September 6, 2014


I've been making a point to make myself do more interesting things and pick up new hobbies when I can.
So far working on this goal has been going pretty well. Maybe I'm a cooler person now that I am doing more interesting things loool. Today last year though, I began this little thing called blogging. Blogging is a world of its own! I've definitely been a lot more enlightened about blogging now that I actually take part in doing it.  I haven't really been much of a blogger though. My blog was actually hidden for like six months and I was posting very infrequently, but by this past summer I tweaked it and started posting more often. Blogging has been pretty fun, even therapeutic at times. I like having my own little space on the web. I will definitely will keep doing it for as long as I can.

2 comments:

  1. Blogging really is another world :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I've been finding that out lately lol! But either way its been pretty fun :D

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Only good vibes here. Let me know what you think! - Irene