essie haul

September 10, 2014




Essie Too TabooEssie Miss Fancy PantsEssie Don't Sweater ItEssie Spin The BottleEssie Apricot Cuticle Oil

Got some new Essie polishes! Not sure what it is about this nail polish brand, but out of all the nail polish I have, it is Essie that I have the most of lol! I think its the bottle design. They are so simple and minimal, and I love the square shape.

Recently I found these polishes at TJ Maxx. Lately there has been this surge of Essie showing up there and also at Marshalls. I find mostly old ones, but strangely I have been finding some from as recent as this summer. Weird how they are getting these that quickly lol. I got Too Taboo (fucshia, Summer 2014), Spin the Bottle (nude, Spring 2014), Miss Fancy Pants (gray/beige, Fall 2012), and Don't Sweater It (mauve/brownish/hints of purple, also Fall 2012). Also found Apricot Cuticle oil at Marshall's for $3.99.

Together, everything was roughly $25(each polish = $4.99). Pretty good deal. If you are familiar with Essie then you know their polishes normally retail in the $8.50-10.50 ish range. I really like their polishes but...I can't deal paying that much for polish unless I have a good reason lol. Had I bought these full price, I would have paid a little over $40. Sorry but no. lol. But definitely hit Marshalls and/or TJ Maxx if you are looking for brand name polish, among other things, for a little cheaper. Amazon is also a nice place to look too. Do pay attention though, as I have heard of fakes floating around. Crazy smh

2 comments:

  1. Yay Essie!!!! Such a great haul you got here! Miss Fancy Pants and Don't Sweater It have become a couple of my go-to colors :D I can't wait to see all of these on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Traci! Yes I was pretty happy with my finds lol! I am especially happy about Miss Fancy Pants. I dunno I have been into gray/forms of gray lately lol. Can't wait to wear them all!

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Only good vibes here. Let me know what you think! - Irene