orly ∙ tropical pop

August 23, 2014





So I was in the mood for some bright color lol. I think because summer is almost over, I feel the need to get in some more summer colors before I have to revert back to fall colors. Fall nail color tends to be dark, neutral, etc. I'm one of those people that stays with the season, so I don't wear summer colors in fall or anything like that lol. Orly "Tropical Pop" is a neon yellow-orange. It's soo bright and pretty. This appears more orange due to my skintone in person, but I will say the color in these pictures is accurate to how you see the color in the bottle. It dries to this semi-matte/gloss finish, and it's a tad bit goopy when applying but its all good. Can't wait to go back wearing fall colors though lol

4 comments:

  1. I really love your blog! You've got a new fan :-)

    I've nominated you for the Leibster Award! Checkout my latest blog post below for more info!! Congrats and happy blogging :-) xoxo Ines

    http://memyselfandines.blogspot.com/2014/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! :) Thank you for nominating me!

      Delete
  2. This is such a fun shade! I love how it looks on you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! Thank you Traci! yea I love it too! Glad I was able to find it and for a great price lol

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Only good vibes here. Let me know what you think! - Irene