lush fresh handmade cosmetics ∙ mint julips lip scrub

August 22, 2014





Lush has become a brand that I like going to for skincare products. Lush Cosmetics is a beauty and skincare company based in the United Kingdom. All their cosmetics are made from fresh and vegan ingredients. I appreciate this because I constantly struggle with my skin and prefer not to use chemicals that would irritate it. Since I care about the environment I like that they are aware of how their products impact the planet and make strides to continue producing "green" products.

What I have here is the Mint Julips lip scrub. The name stems from a popular cocktail made in the southern states in the USA. The main ingredients are peppermint and castor sugar, which helps exfoliate your lips. I must say I reallllly like this stuff lol! As you can see I have been steadily using it. What I do is take a bit with my index finger and gently scrub my lips for about a minute or two. The peppermint gives a cooling effect on your lips which I like so much lol. Then I lick off any left on my lips and put on lip balm, in my case eos smooth sphere lip balm, which contains shea butter and vitamin e to for good moisture. Definitely great for keeping your lips in top condition!

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE the smell of this- just like after eight chocolates! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol yea me too! smells absolutely awesome lol

      Delete
  2. I love love love their lip scrubs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Only good vibes here. Let me know what you think! - Irene