l.a. colors color craze ∙ simply

August 3, 2014




Went to Walmart one day and right after picking up things I needed, I headed straight for the health & beauty section. As usual. Lol. There I came across the L.A Colors Color Craze collection. At $1 I couldn't resist lol. I also understand they sell these at dollar stores too for roughly $1 so be sure to check for them there as well. I picked up a few brights and a couple subdued colors. One of these colors was "Simply", a light nude. Beautiful color. And the polish formula is outstanding. I put it up there with the higher brands I use as far as application. Don't sleep on cheaper polishes! You will be surprised lol. Hope you all have a nice week!

4 comments:

  1. What a nice nude color on you! These usually make my hands look dead but on you, it looks good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa! I'm sure there are nude/neutral shades for you. There are some nudes that look weird on me actually lol. I just try to study shades that have been shown to work on my skintone and work around that.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful shade for a great price! Definitely can't beat $1! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Traci! Yes! i had been looking for a shade of that particular tone and was happy for the deal! Now if only $1 Essies or OPis existed just saying lol :)

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Only good vibes here. Let me know what you think! - Irene