imprintafter

August 16, 2014



It continues to amaze me how many awesome artists exist that people have yet to discover. Crazy lol. Today I bring to you an artist named Imprintafter. Born Beck Avila, this musician from Los Angeles shows a lot of talent in the R&B genre. Some of his covers of 90's R&B songs by greats such as Babyface are truly stunning. The way he reworks the beats and songs to create his version blows me away. My absolute favorite has to be his cover of Soul for Real's "Love You So" titled "Her". I was definitely amazed how he reworked the beat and used the lyrics to create an epic sound. Some other favorites of mine:

1. "Everytime I Close My Eyes" (cover of Babyface's "Everytime I Close My Eyes)
2. "Tell Me Baby"

Hope you enjoy!

imprintafter soundcloud





(photo and music courtesy of soundclound/imprintafter)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds beautiful! Thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Glad you liked it! lol :)

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Only good vibes here. Let me know what you think! - Irene