china glaze ∙ merry berry

August 31, 2014





Fall is here! On my nails that is lol. I decided to get a head start on fall colors, even though the weather is still very summer like and will be until fall officially comes mid September. I have China Glaze "Merry Berry" on my nails today. This is a deep red with berry undertones. It appears a bit darker in person. Very pretty shade and applies smoothly. I have never been big on reds, but I do like the deep/vampy ones. They are so sophisticated looking lol. My nails will also get more conservative and less "interesting" for a while, as I have responsibilities. I'll try to make it work though. Have a nice week!

6 comments:

  1. You have beautiful nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shade is gorgeous on you! Eek Fall is coming so soon! The year is just flying by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Traci! Yes fall will be creeping on us shortly! I wish the year would slow down I can't keep up lol

      Delete
  3. I love this color! The shade looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes I love dark reds like this lol

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Only good vibes here. Let me know what you think! - Irene