rollerball perfume

July 7, 2014





I love perfume. Lol. I only buy 2-3 spray bottles at a time, ranging from the mid-size to large sizes. But being the scent junkie I am, I tend to like a lot of different scents and want to try them all! So in comes rollerball perfume. My first rollerball was Calvin Klein Forbidden Euphoria(pictured), a limited edition fragrance. I found it at Marshall's a long while back. So far I find rollerballs to be quite convenient. Sometimes when I want to carry perfume on the go, I take a rollerball, as it is compact and can fit easily in a purse. Also, I like testing different scents. When I can't decide on one, I buy it as a rollerball so that I can avoid wasting money on a perfume I may not feel strong about. Currently I have Calvin Klein Forbidden Euphoria, Euphoria(not pictured), Marc Jacobs Daisy and Daisy Eau so Fresh. Building my collection slowly but steadily lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Only good vibes here. Let me know what you think! - Irene