essie ∙ romper room

July 27, 2014



Although I wear quite a few different colors, I normally like to wear neutral, sheer, or understated colors. They are simple yet chic. Today I went with Essie's "Romper Room". It is a pale pink with white undertones. This color is really nice but a struggle when painting your nails. It's a bit streaky and doesn't even itself well. Meh. Oh well. Luckily I have it as a mini bottle. I actually painted my nails several times this weekend trying to get them perfect and used most of the polish up lol. Since it's nearly gone I am going to go ahead and dispose of it. Hope you all have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Irene! :D
    I love shades like these. This one looks lovely on you! Those mini bottles are so tiny so I can see how you used most of it lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Traci! lol Thank you! Yes girl the essie mini bottles are so small lol. I'm thinking maybe it was just the bottle I had that was weird smh

      Delete
  2. This is nice! Its a nice neutral everyday color.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Only good vibes here. Let me know what you think! - Irene