"see through"

June 12, 2014





I don't know, I just really like transparent things. I've always been intrigued with being able to "see through" transparent things. It's just so cool to me. I have clear watches, purses, jewelry, etc. I also find that just like white and black, transparent things go with a lot of things. I do limit what clear things I get, for example, I don't think I would be buying transparent pants anytime soon! Lol! I came across this pair of sunglasses by Naturalizer during a random trip through Marshalls. Squarish-circular transparent rims with brown lenses(can't tell from the B&W pics lol). I had to get them. For less than $10 they were a steal so I said why not?! Lol. I will be wearing them this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Only good vibes here. Let me know what you think! - Irene