the skin you're in

May 15, 2014



Lately I have been using Neutrogena products on my skin. I'm going to blame Kerry Washington for that. I've used Neutrogena in the past but was not consistent. After seeing Kerry's new Neutrogena commercial, I just had to get back on their products. Being familiar with Neutrogena products and a fan of her show, "Scandal", definitely did it for me. Advertising, I tell you. Lol. She has gorgeous skin though. She and Lupita N'yongo. My skinspirations currently! I'm using Neutrogena's Oil-Free Acne Wash and the Rapid Clear 2-in-1 Fight & Fade Toner to help my combination skin. So far so good. Giving myself some time to see more results. Have to thank Kerry Washington for reminding me about Neutrogena. Lol


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Only good vibes here. Let me know what you think! - Irene